Wednesday 2 March 2011

Beauty Regime

I recently had this crazy idea that if i were to look after myself a little bit better i would feel a bit better about myself. So i decided to cut out all fizzy drinks, cut down on my portions of food and stay away from any late night snacking. I also went for the whole moisturizing, ex foliating and body butter treatment thingy. Which cost me £30 in total. Thanks Tai.

So far so good with the food, i got a compliment at work from someone who hasnt been there for three weeks and she said it looked like i had lost weight, soo wooo hoooo.

The beauty treatment is going well, i was amazed that the ex foliating is going so well, my legs and bum are so smooth, always good. And the body butter makes me smell fruity which is better than smelling of nothing. In myself i still feel pretty negative but hopefully in time all this will help me feel better.

Watch this space

No comments: