Sunday 6 February 2011

Growing Up

At the lunch the other day i was reminded that i am coming up to 30. Why was i reminded this? Well my friend was dunking a chocolate mint into his coffee and i thought i would tap his hand so it fell in the coffee. I amused myself and i got the reaction i was hoping for. But this is deemed as childish. And yeah it is totally childish. But where do you draw the line on being childish?  Is watching a Disney or Pixar film childish, is watching and reading  Twlight childish?

When it comes down to it be as childish as you want as long as it doesn't offend or upset the other party. There is to much seriousness in the world and there is a time and a place to be serious. I like to think when im in my 60's i will still be putting sweets in my mates drinks, and sending them messages that say "gay", tripping them up when they walk past, and anything else that will make me chuckle.

I will never change and being "childish" is me, and thats why people love me. haha!!!!