Tuesday 8 February 2011

Death

What happens when you die? A question that will never be answered. So many different ideas about the whole life after death so here's my take on it.

We simply live our life over, the bright light we see when we die is the bright light we see when we are born, dying and gliding through your mums womb is a traumatic experience, the trauma wipes your memory clean, well near enough. To me this can help explain deja vu, we have been there before. I would like to think tho in the re run of our life we make different choices, the good and the bad choices need to balance but i really hope you get that chance.

The only thing i dont want to happen when you die is infinite nothingness. Dead Space.
If not can come back as Mary Elizabeth Winstead's future husband? 

1 comment:

Finius Porter said...

I died about a fortnight ago. It was really horrible at first, but then I learned to let go and really be MYSELF again. Now, I go out every night and kill old ladies - I'm in my element, as it's something I always wanted to do when I was alive but never had the guts.