Monday 31 January 2011

Will Smith Complete With Crying

I know of only one other person than me that cant look at Will Smith cry. I am not saying this in a "he is a bad actor" way, but someone as cool as the Fresh Prince should not cry. I first experienced this when i watched Pursuit Of Happiness, where Will Smith is in the toilet with his son and just crying. I just remember watching that film with tears coming out of my eyes and asking myself why was the Fresh Prince crying?? And of course in I Am Legend when he says Samantha to his dog, if i weren't in the cinema i probably would have let out a big cry. Hancock when he is down and out and of course 7 Pounds where he is finding suitable people for his body parts when he dies. Other films that have made me cry or a tear in my eye are:
Honey I Shrunk The Kids (The ant dying)
A League Of Their Own ( Tom Hanks character dead and they do a montage)
Green Mile
Pursuit Of Happiness
PS I Love You
I Am Legend
The Notebook
Marley And Me
Scrubs

Let me know what films make you cry!

1 comment:

Phil said...

I've not seen too many of the Fresh Prince's films, they are on my to watch list. That said, I am with you on a couple of the others: PS I love you, Green Mile. In fact I refuse to watch Green Mile again for that very reason.

To add:
The Shawshank Redemption
Four Weddings and a Funeral
Love Actually
Saving Private Ryan
The Polar Express
Band of Brothers
Cast Away